This three-hour workshop is designed for teachers to attend who are interested in implementing one or more of the STEM Road Map curriculum units in their classroom. Teachers will spend three hours learning about the STEM Road Map curriculum series from member(s) of the STEM Road Map author team. Choose from either MORNING SESSION for middle/high school (6-12) or AFTERNOON SESSION for elementary school (K-5). Participants will receive:
· Training on how to use integrated STEM pedagogy from STEM Road Map authors;
· Coaching on how to implement problem-based learning in STEM;
· Overview of STEM Road Map curriculum for the grade band;
· Deep dive into sample activities from two (2) books/units from the grade band;
· Free copy of one STEM Road Map book from the session.
Copyright © 2020 STEM Innovations - All Rights Reserved.
CONTACT US: firstname.lastname@example.org